Monday, November 26, 2007

Work Continues...

Work on "The Hunt" has continued and expectedly taken up a large portion of my free time. Regardless, I'm determined to finish it. So far only three scenes are done, but I'm happy with how they turned out. Here are some stills from the film:






The script also continues to change as I work on the movie. I spent a while getting into contact with several musical artists regarding the rights to use their songs in the film, but I decided it would be easier to just produce one version with the exact music I wanted and another will full instrumentals from Blizzard (in case I wanted to enter the film in Blizzcon, etc.).

Brian Coupe continues to get into character for the parts of Old Man McGee and Du'ram through a clever combination of herbal remedies and scented candles. I'm also going to begin figuring out a way to promote the movie; more on that as it develops...

Thanks for reading!

-Dave

4 comments:

Nightwhisper said...

keep going with the good work! I really apprecciated all your movies and now Im downloading the teaser.

Night

www.silentstride.net

Khandy said...

So, what's your progress on the Hunt. You need to update your blog more often, Dave. :)

shadowkit said...

You've enticed me; I can't wait to see what you come up with. The stills look really neat!

David Ciavarella said...

Thanks for your interest in my work everyone